Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Here are some of the things we're doing:
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. Please keep at least six feet distance from all seated tables and guests, and in waiting areas. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and mindful that your table will be reserved for other diners at a later time.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms, bars, and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Each table is either protected by a barrier or is distanced by 6 feet from other tables.
• We reserve the right to ask anyone not abiding by social distancing rules to leave the restaurant.
• We are adhering to the Milwaukee Mask Mandate. All staff members will be wearing masks at all times while in the building. All guests are expected to wear a mask while entering or leaving the building and at any time they are not seated at their table. Guest are encouraged to wear mask any time they are not eating or drinking, even when seated at their table.
• Employees confirm they are healthy and have a temperature check prior to each shift, and employees with a fever or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas between guest visits and at regular 20-minute intervals. We are also sanitizing all dividers placed in the restaurant. All contact surfaces are DISINFECTED before and after restaurant services daily.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
• We are using single-use paper menus. Tables are clear of salt, pepper and condiments which will be delivered upon request with food and sanitized between each use or served in single-serve portions whenever possible.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.