Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Thank you for our patience with our team and our other guests as we learn to dine together.
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. Please keep at least six feet distance from all seated tables and guests, and in waiting areas. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and mindful that your table will be reserved for other diners at a later time.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms, bars, and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Parties must be limited to six guests, and we ask that only one member of a party wait in the building.
• We reserve the right to ask anyone not abiding by social distancing rules to leave the restaurant.
• All staff members will be wearing masks at all times while in the building. Please consider wearing a mask upon entry and whenever possible for the safety of our staff; however, masks are not required for guests.
• Employees confirm they are healthy and have a temperature check prior to each shift, and employees with a fever or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas continuously, including after each use when possible.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
• We are using single-use paper menus. Tables are clear of salt, pepper, and condiments, which will be delivered upon request with food and sanitized between each use or served in single-serve portions upon request.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.